Share This!

Thursday

That Is So Skaven

Skaven this, Skaven that.  Skaven is definitely the hot topic these days for Warhammer Online.  Where will the tunnels lead us?  Are Skaven the missing piece for RvR?

I feel like a crime scene investigator these days.  I keep trying to put bits, and pieces together like a murder scene.  Does it feel that way to you?  I think instead of the killer (Mythic) coming forward, and giving exact details on how it happened investigators (Bloggers)  have to take whatever they can pick up to piece the whole story together.

I am still trying to figure out how both factions are going to be able to play.  Is there going to be confusion on the battlefield when it is rat on rat.  Of course enemies will be red, but it is still pretty unclear on how it is all going to work.

I read yesterday that the Skaven will sort of be like a third faction, but played by players of your own faction.  Will this cause faction griefing?  I know players thought that would be the case when I suggest AoE friendly fire so what if I decide to convert to Skaven, and kill my own faction?  Is that how it is going to work?

It is still up in the air exactly how, but we do know it is not a normal playable class.  We know it isn't going to be an npc third faction like Balaur in Aion.  It doesn't leave many more options.  I don't see the point of just playing a Skaven on both factions just because. 

Is this where the Power RvR pack comes into play.  It enables you to play a Skaven in RvR?  Will it change your spells, and stats?

Skaven sounds like it is always going to be part of the new RvR dungeon.  I am trying to think how that is going to work.  When I hear RvR dungeon the first thing that comes to mind is Darkness Falls in Dark Age of Camelot.  If they implement it like that instead of the lame way of LoTD it is going to be exciting.  Darkness Falls in Daoc was a blast.

As more and more details slowly come out we will be able to piece it together like a jigsaw puzzle.  I am going to PAX, and I am not sure if Warhammer Online is making any kind of appearance there or not.



Enhanced by Zemanta