Share This!

Wednesday

Free Annihilator Set For Alts

Alts in Warhammer Online should be able to acquire a full set of gear once reaching 40.  I know World of Warcraft has something simple like Bind on Acquire.  I don't know all the details, but coworkers who still play are always talking about it for their alts.

I just don't think alts should have to do the whole grind from scratch.  Throw them a bone.  If you already have a rank 40 than any alts you get to 40 automatically get a full set of annihilator, and accessories.  If not a set of Annihilator at least something that is better than precursor greens.

I am actually hoping that the new rvr packs have something to do with this.  Possibly progression gives your alt a free set of annihilator armor, or something.

Would you like to see something to make alts have a chance of catching up progression wise with your other toons?  Is this what the RvR progression pack will do?  It makes sense since not everyone rolls alts, but those that do could take advantage of it, and purchase it.



Enhanced by Zemanta