At the beginning of the weekend I set a goal to reach level 40 with my Archmage. With the double xp, and renown it seemed like a pretty easy feat.
It still seemed long, and tedious even with the double xp. I did it in alot of short sessions to make myself not think about it so much. It was still tough. The last little bit always seems to take forever.
Anyways I am 40 now, and I may gather some renown here, and there. I just am not going to go full blown burn out mode since the renown leveling curve is changing in the near future.
It is hard to believe I now have four rank 40 toons in Warhammer, and plenty of other alts not far from it. They are starting to look like a trophy case.
I still feel no urge to go back to my BW. Even with the new announcements it just seems I have lost interest in that class. My archmage is definitely my new main.
It still seemed long, and tedious even with the double xp. I did it in alot of short sessions to make myself not think about it so much. It was still tough. The last little bit always seems to take forever.
Anyways I am 40 now, and I may gather some renown here, and there. I just am not going to go full blown burn out mode since the renown leveling curve is changing in the near future.
It is hard to believe I now have four rank 40 toons in Warhammer, and plenty of other alts not far from it. They are starting to look like a trophy case.
I still feel no urge to go back to my BW. Even with the new announcements it just seems I have lost interest in that class. My archmage is definitely my new main.
