While playing my Archmage I have started to doubt if gear really matters. It seems heals are greater than gear. Do you think it is based more on player skill, and not gear? Do you think an elite player can still be successful in Warhammer Online with green gear?
I know to a point that green gear will make it harder to be great, but I still think it is very easily doable. I think players just get in the mindset that they need Annihilator, Conqueror, Invader, Warlord, or Sovereign gear to compete with everyone else in the game. After playing my Archmage I have to disagree.
I have been in plenty of scenarios with low level players, and we end up getting a dominating win. I seem to see a trend of alot more healers these days on order. It makes a huge difference on the outcome of scenarios.
So does gear really matter, or is it really other factors that contribute to either your success or failure?
I know to a point that green gear will make it harder to be great, but I still think it is very easily doable. I think players just get in the mindset that they need Annihilator, Conqueror, Invader, Warlord, or Sovereign gear to compete with everyone else in the game. After playing my Archmage I have to disagree.
I have been in plenty of scenarios with low level players, and we end up getting a dominating win. I seem to see a trend of alot more healers these days on order. It makes a huge difference on the outcome of scenarios.
So does gear really matter, or is it really other factors that contribute to either your success or failure?
