You better believe I am that good. The other day I finally made it to Tier 4 with my Archmage. Today was the first day I played since getting rank 32.
I log in, and queue up for some Tier 4 scenarios. Serpent's Passage pops almost instantly. You know how good it felt to see that scenario again? I healed like there was no tomorrow, and I was amazed at how well I was doing for being such a low rank.
I was earning some great xp, and renown. I couldn't pass it up. After about an hour Altdorf was under siege. It was pretty fun participating in a defense for the first time. I only did attacks with my Bright Wizard on the Inevitable City. My Archmage once again held his own.
We won all three stages, and yes I am that good. I ended up getting first in the roll, and got my first piece of sov at rank 32. I am sure players were pissed, but no one said anything. They probably looked at the healing, and said he earned it.
So the next time you are in Tier 4 you better watch out. I am a healing machine with my Archmage.
I log in, and queue up for some Tier 4 scenarios. Serpent's Passage pops almost instantly. You know how good it felt to see that scenario again? I healed like there was no tomorrow, and I was amazed at how well I was doing for being such a low rank.
I was earning some great xp, and renown. I couldn't pass it up. After about an hour Altdorf was under siege. It was pretty fun participating in a defense for the first time. I only did attacks with my Bright Wizard on the Inevitable City. My Archmage once again held his own.
We won all three stages, and yes I am that good. I ended up getting first in the roll, and got my first piece of sov at rank 32. I am sure players were pissed, but no one said anything. They probably looked at the healing, and said he earned it.
So the next time you are in Tier 4 you better watch out. I am a healing machine with my Archmage.
