Share This!

Wednesday

My Minecraft House After Two Weeks Episode 5

I initially was going to hold off on releasing My Minecraft House After Two Weeks Episode 5 for tomorrow, but after finally reaching lava, and my first diamond I couldn't stop myself from getting it done today.  The past few days I have been pretty busy in Minecraft, and I wanted to share with you my progress.

My mining tunnel has now finally reached lava.  After almost 60 blocks deep, and 40+ tunnel hallways I finally saw my first lava.  If that wasn't exciting enough about five minutes later I discovered my first two blocks of diamonds.  I have to say I was pretty excited to finally achieve these things in the game.  I was starting to wonder if my world even had lava, and now I know it does.

I touched up some of my buildings with some cobblestone where it was missing.  It is so hard to spend time doing that when I have so much else I want to do.  I sometimes wish I had a helper or two to do some of the things I would rather delegate than do myself.

I also cut off some of the new building.  It just looked a little out of place, and it opened up the waterway which looks way cooler than being hidden inside the walls.  I added some grass on the back side to basically complete the first half of this huge building project.

I added a small walking bridge to cross to the other side for now as I extended the major waterfall from my house all the way to the end of my current building area.  I thought it was a nice way to separate these areas, and start making it look like more than one giant house.

I also went roaming around a little bit while killing cows for some leather armor.  I saw some new areas I am going to tackle in upcoming episodes.  With my current projects I am probably still looking to make at least five more episodes before I finally let go of this area, and move on to a whole new project in my Minecraft world.

I almost had a priceless moment today too.  As I was exploring by the lava, and removing blocks I removed a block that sent a rush of water, and the current almost put me right into the lava.  Luckily I stopped about a block away.  I think that would have ruined my day losing all my iron pickaxes, my newly looted diamonds, and redstone.
Enhanced by Zemanta