Share This!

Wednesday

35 Blocks Deep And Digging

The last few days I really needed a break from my Minecraft house.  I did a little cosmetic touch ups outside, but decided it was time to do something new.  I started building my mining area.  I am digging, and digging until I seem to have blisters on blisters on my fingers.

I have gone about thirty five blocks deep so far.  I ran into my first gold, but only about four blocks before it disappeared.  I am literally digging my mine in a square area, dropping down a block every ten to fifteen blocks of going straight.  I just keep going, and going, and after about thirty blocks I start digging to the right to try to stay digging in a square below the mine building.  This tunnel down could literally be the tunnel of death.  It goes on forever, and ever.

I am not sure how much further I have to dig down to reach lava.  I really want to finally see lava in the game, and hopefully I reach it sometime today.  Once I get to lava I am not exactly sure what I will do after that.  Hopefully it isn't falling in, and dying.

If I get to a good spot, and I am happy with it I may get Episode 5 out tonight, but it all depends on if I either reach the bottom of the world, lava, or I am still digging.