Finally. My Minecraft House after Two Weeks Episode 4 is uploading right now. Every new project takes way longer than I initially think it will take. I just keep finding things to tweak, or change. It is so hard to find a stopping point, and start filming knowing there is still so much work to do.
I was able to mold, and shape most of the new area. I have leveled out most areas surrounding the buildings. I planted some trees, and grass this time. I built a deck out onto the water. I built several tunnels, and probably in episode 7 or 8 I will start building my mine in the one new building. It should be pretty exciting to work on something more below ground . I added lots of stairs throughout also.
Of course Minecraft is very addiciting. I keep thinking of everything I want to accomplish in my Minecraft world, and can't wait to finally be able to say I am done. Is that even possible?
I was able to mold, and shape most of the new area. I have leveled out most areas surrounding the buildings. I planted some trees, and grass this time. I built a deck out onto the water. I built several tunnels, and probably in episode 7 or 8 I will start building my mine in the one new building. It should be pretty exciting to work on something more below ground . I added lots of stairs throughout also.
Of course Minecraft is very addiciting. I keep thinking of everything I want to accomplish in my Minecraft world, and can't wait to finally be able to say I am done. Is that even possible?
