Finally. I am so excited right now. I stayed up all night downloading Guild Wars 2 beta, and I played it for 8 hours straight. I am going on no sleep, but all I can say it is totally worth it. I already cancelled my Rift subscription. I am so glad I got my Guild Wars 2 Beta invite. I knew this was the game I have been waiting for.
I can't really say much else right now because of the NDA so my posts may slow down a little because I am going to be too busy playing the Guild Wars 2 beta every chance I get. If anyone else received their invite I am on the Yule beta server with the name Lucky.
I can't really say much else right now because of the NDA so my posts may slow down a little because I am going to be too busy playing the Guild Wars 2 beta every chance I get. If anyone else received their invite I am on the Yule beta server with the name Lucky.
