I have almost completed my whole project area now. I seem to be running out of ideas on what to build. Everything seems to end up being the same. I wonder what everyone else out there builds.
Basically my last area I had no idea on what to do. I ended up shaping the last area like a building, and built a few stairs going up to the top. Once at the top I decided to dig deep again. The problem is it feels the same way as my other mining tunnel. I am thinking about trying to connect the two underground, or try to think of something really cool to build in my underground bunker.
I finished up my other mining tunnel for the most part. I created a circular lava pit, and in the center I placed alot of torches, and some trees. I haven't been back down to see if the trees actually grew or not, but my creativity seems to be all dried up right now. I also connected the waterfall with the lava which is now a great source of obsidian, but I am not sure what to even use it for.
Since I play on peaceful the new wolf pets are useless to me. I have no bones so I can either trap them for a later day, or just kill them. They seem to love to spawn near my house since I have torches everywhere.
Should I just keep building the same cobblestone castles, or should I build something fun, and exciting? I need some ideas.
Basically my last area I had no idea on what to do. I ended up shaping the last area like a building, and built a few stairs going up to the top. Once at the top I decided to dig deep again. The problem is it feels the same way as my other mining tunnel. I am thinking about trying to connect the two underground, or try to think of something really cool to build in my underground bunker.
I finished up my other mining tunnel for the most part. I created a circular lava pit, and in the center I placed alot of torches, and some trees. I haven't been back down to see if the trees actually grew or not, but my creativity seems to be all dried up right now. I also connected the waterfall with the lava which is now a great source of obsidian, but I am not sure what to even use it for.
Since I play on peaceful the new wolf pets are useless to me. I have no bones so I can either trap them for a later day, or just kill them. They seem to love to spawn near my house since I have torches everywhere.
Should I just keep building the same cobblestone castles, or should I build something fun, and exciting? I need some ideas.
