Share This!

Thursday

I Can't Decide What Class To Play In Cataclysm

It is literally killing me.  I can't decide what class I am playing in Cataclysm.  Every class seems great until I go in the battlegrounds, and eat dirt for dinner.  Have I lost my pvp touch?  Are players just that much better at PvP these days?  Is it just my gear?  Are the other players twinks?

Whatever the case may be it is making me very crazy.  I think I am loving my class choice, and the next thing you know I want to /ragedelete it.  Every class has its strongpoints, and I need to just stick one out.

I initially rolled a Druid.  In PvE I am killing stuff in 1.2 seconds flat.  It seems like easy mode.  I love playing Feral while leveling up.  I get into the battleground, and I can't seem to kill an AFK caster.  It just doesn't make any sense.  At low levels it isn't to tough to spam 2-3 spells.

My next character is a Warlock.  Once again in PvE I am a mob killing machine.  I can kill stuff so fast.  I get into the battlegrounds, and Worgen Rogues can almost one shot me.  The problem is that is all there is in the battlegrounds.  You have Worgen Rogues, and Druids.  It sucks the fun out of my warlock so fast.

I decide to go back to my main character I played in Vanilla which is a priest.  I forgot how frustrating this class is to pve with.  You can't kill anything in less than a minute, and even with heals you find yourself dead alot.  In PvP in the battlegrounds though it seems priests are pretty deadly.  I guess SWP just is a sneaky dot that kills you without realizing it.  Add a little mind flay, and you are leading the killing blows.

My next character is a Hunter.  I literally think they are god mode in pve, and pvp.  I want to strangle every hunter I see with the string from their bows.  It is to unrealistic how fast they can shoot these bows.  They kill people so fast.  I haven't been in a battleground yet as one, but I definitely cry myself to sleep when one decides to kill me over and over in one.  You know something isn't right when they can kill three on one almost every time.

So for now I am still undecided which class to consider my main, and will be leveling up all four until one ends up being the class I have the most fun playing.


Enhanced by Zemanta