Share This!

Sunday

Warbloggers Exposed: Are You On The List

I am not sure how many Warhammer Online Bloggers are keen on sites that scrape feed content.  I figured I would expose it tonight for everyone to see.  The site is Warbloggers, and anyone with Google Analytics has the infomation right at their fingertips.  How many Warhammer Online Bloggers even realize this site exists?

Would you be mad to know that a site is out there that lets someone view every Warhammer Online blog on one convenient site?  How about when you see your own articles on there?

Lately I have noticed this uncommon use on my Google Feedburner stats.  I figured I would check out the site, and see who was linking me.  Surprise, surprise.  They aren't linking.  They are directly showing our feeds on their site.  They also have a tag cloud with all of our Warhammer Online blog names.  So whose site are they finding first on Google?  This site, or your blog?

Have you noticed your traffic dipping?  Are you wondering why no one is commenting on your blog any longer?  Is it possible this site may be stealing your traffic?

On the other side is it actually helping your blog?  Is it linking your blog, and in Google's eyes making your blog higher PR?

Just some of the blogs I have seen scraped on Warbloggers: Skuzfoz, Mmmmmm Gud, Thats Skar With A K, Massively, Don't Mention Ze War, TheHealerofTru, The Price of Wargh,Grimnir's Grudge, Bootae's Bloody Blog, Zizlak's Travel Diary, Werit's Blog, Rank N Vile,Super Effective, and more.

Even Wasdstomp is on it, and personally I am not happy about it.

What are you feelings about it?



Other Articles I have written recently that may amuse you:
Enhanced by Zemanta