Share This!

Tuesday

League Of Legends Rocks


I am writing this post, and thinking about how miserable I am going to be the next few days.  After discovering League of Legends I just can't stop playing.  The game is so addiciting, and I am without internet until Friday because I am in the process of moving.

How can this game be this great?  It doesn't feel like a grind.  You actually have fun the whole time you are playing.    It is just 100% fun.

I am currently playing some different caster types, and it just rocks.  I highly recommend League of Legends to anyone currently suffering from GRS.  I know with the Double Renown withdrawal symptoms kicking in that League of Legends is the perfect fix.

It is extremely rare that I like a game this much.  Seriously anyone that has been reading my blog over the last year knows I am usually ripping some game, or patch apart.

Simply there is nothing to complain about so far in the game.  I have found nothing that provokes me to ragequit, and break keyboards.  It is fun 100% of the time.

I mean what is the odds that I find a game that is free, and it is the best game I have ever played?  I am probably drooling from my mouth right now as you read this as I try to cope with my internet withdrawal, and playing LoL.

I can't stress enough if you love PvP than you will instantly orgasm when you play League of Legends.

What are you waiting for?  Download it right now since it is free.  I will look forward to battles with you, or against you in the very near future.



Enhanced by Zemanta