Fable III is the best thing that has happened to me. I am just loving the game. It has been a long time since I have been able to sit, and play a game for hours while wondering how six hours has flew by. So what does Fable III have that keeps me playing, and MMORPG's have lost?
I think one of the things I enjoy is the questing, or jobs. There is just something challenging to see how far you can get the gold multiplier up to. Every time you fail to beat your last one it just makes you want to do it again to try to beat it. I have found it quite addicting, and fun at the same time. Quests in MMORPG's are boring even though World of Warcraft did improve them in Cataclysm with the goblin starting area. It still doesn't compare with Fable III.
Is the game on rails? I guess you could say it is, but maybe that is why I am enjoying it. I know exactly where to go, and what to do. I have to admit that sometimes it is frustrating trying to figure out quests, or my next quest hub when playing MMORPG's. Fable III makes it easy, and I love it because of that.
I love the interaction with the npc's. I love the cut scenes which involve you more into the story. I feel like I am actually part of the game. I love having choices. I know SWTOR is supposed to be like that, but why has it turned me off from the game? Is it actually going to be something I enjoy? It will be interesting to see if my perspective on the game changes.
I like the feel of progression in the game. It isn't all about getting to max level as fast as you can. You can see your progression on the road to rule as you get to each gate getting closer to the castle. It just seems like the right way to play a game. I can't wait for each progression step, and it just keeps me glued to the game.
Well it is time to get back to Fable III, but I had to write another post because this game is the most exciting thing for me since I first played Minecraft. I sort of lost my mojo lately, and I feel that Fable III has finally given it back to me.
I think one of the things I enjoy is the questing, or jobs. There is just something challenging to see how far you can get the gold multiplier up to. Every time you fail to beat your last one it just makes you want to do it again to try to beat it. I have found it quite addicting, and fun at the same time. Quests in MMORPG's are boring even though World of Warcraft did improve them in Cataclysm with the goblin starting area. It still doesn't compare with Fable III.
Is the game on rails? I guess you could say it is, but maybe that is why I am enjoying it. I know exactly where to go, and what to do. I have to admit that sometimes it is frustrating trying to figure out quests, or my next quest hub when playing MMORPG's. Fable III makes it easy, and I love it because of that.
I love the interaction with the npc's. I love the cut scenes which involve you more into the story. I feel like I am actually part of the game. I love having choices. I know SWTOR is supposed to be like that, but why has it turned me off from the game? Is it actually going to be something I enjoy? It will be interesting to see if my perspective on the game changes.
I like the feel of progression in the game. It isn't all about getting to max level as fast as you can. You can see your progression on the road to rule as you get to each gate getting closer to the castle. It just seems like the right way to play a game. I can't wait for each progression step, and it just keeps me glued to the game.
Well it is time to get back to Fable III, but I had to write another post because this game is the most exciting thing for me since I first played Minecraft. I sort of lost my mojo lately, and I feel that Fable III has finally given it back to me.