I think possibly today I am finally getting out of my gaming funk. At the store today I bought Fable 3 for my PC. I was actually excited to install it. It has been a while that I have bought a game, and instantly wanted to play it.
I can't say I have played a game like Fable 3 before, but I am liking it. I have never been a big lore, or story person in previous games I have played. I am actually enjoying playing the game. It is almost like watching a movie, but making your own story as you go.
I never thought I would like a game like Fable 3, but I think I found my new gaming fix. I have been playing for just an hour or two so far, and it is like I remember my gaming being like before. I just keep wanting to do one more thing. I can't seem to find a good spot to just put down the game.
I hope it continues as I play it, but I am just glad to finally find a game again that makes me want to play every minute I am awake. I even stopped watching my Twitter timeline which has been my main addiction lately.
I can't say I have played a game like Fable 3 before, but I am liking it. I have never been a big lore, or story person in previous games I have played. I am actually enjoying playing the game. It is almost like watching a movie, but making your own story as you go.
I never thought I would like a game like Fable 3, but I think I found my new gaming fix. I have been playing for just an hour or two so far, and it is like I remember my gaming being like before. I just keep wanting to do one more thing. I can't seem to find a good spot to just put down the game.
I hope it continues as I play it, but I am just glad to finally find a game again that makes me want to play every minute I am awake. I even stopped watching my Twitter timeline which has been my main addiction lately.