Share This!

Friday

Cool Updates To My Minecraft House

I have been putting alot of hours into Minecraft the last few days.  It gets addicting.  I start off by saying I am going to just do this little section, than that leads to this section, and I can't log off without finishing this part.  I feel like I made some major accomplishments the last few days.  I figure adding some screenshots is the easiest way to show some of my recent changes to my house in Minecraft.

A Waterfall from the side of my house.  I plan on adding a huge viewing window above it on the house probably today.

This is currently where the waterfall goes to.  I am going to turn this into an indoor pool area.

I redesigned this side of my house a little so it doesn't look like a ship.



I moved the water in alot closer, and made a walkway around.

I added a deck, and a diving board to this side of the house.

An overall front view of my house.

I made my windows more open for better views.

Another view of the front of my house.