Today I spent a bunch of time in Minecraft. I was able to accomplish quite a bit in my house that has been bugging me for months. It feels good to be playing Minecraft again. It makes me feel good at the end of every Minecraft session the things I have accomplished in my world.
I finally have the left side of my house looking pretty good. I added alot more to my house, a deck out on the water, and a diving board to go swimming. It makes the front of the house almost complete for now.
On the right side of my house I have the part of my house that looks like a ship in a way. I am sort of out of ideas for this side so my only option is to keep digging, and bring the water all the way up to the house on that side. I see it probably taking 3-5 hours of digging to get all the way up to the house.
I also decided to hollow out my windows so they look bigger. I will finish up this digging, and than move to the side of my house, and start building again. It has a waterfall already so somehow I will be incorporating that into it.
I am not sure if it is my imagination, or if night time seems so much longer now, and darker. It seemed like I was able to still see pretty well at night, but it is now literally pitch black, and seems to last forever compared to daytime.
I finally have the left side of my house looking pretty good. I added alot more to my house, a deck out on the water, and a diving board to go swimming. It makes the front of the house almost complete for now.
On the right side of my house I have the part of my house that looks like a ship in a way. I am sort of out of ideas for this side so my only option is to keep digging, and bring the water all the way up to the house on that side. I see it probably taking 3-5 hours of digging to get all the way up to the house.
I also decided to hollow out my windows so they look bigger. I will finish up this digging, and than move to the side of my house, and start building again. It has a waterfall already so somehow I will be incorporating that into it.
I am not sure if it is my imagination, or if night time seems so much longer now, and darker. It seemed like I was able to still see pretty well at night, but it is now literally pitch black, and seems to last forever compared to daytime.