Share This!

Tuesday

Rocking Real Life


Tonight as a season ticket holder for the Portland Trailblazers I was able to meet most of the Blazers face to face.  This is like a once in a lifetime opportunity, and I just wanted to share some of my memories tonight.  Life isn't always about gaming, but sometimes you do have to go outside to enjoy real life.  I could have easily blown it off tonight, and played Rift beta instead.

I took about 300 pictures tonight, but I will try to limit it to some of the better shots.  The best part was I sported my Wasdstomp shirt in every picture I was in.  I have a special video too just for High Latency, Oakstout, and Scarybooster of the Blazerdancers doing DDR.






Blaze and Wasdstomp


Blazer Assistant Coaches

Andre Miller and Wasdstomp after I told him nice dunk last night

Wasdstomp and the cutest Blazerdancers

Wasdstomp, Armon Johnson, and one of my brothers

Luke Babbitt

Joel Pryzbilla

Brrrrrrrrrrandon Roy

Marcus Camby

Chris Johnson our newest Blazer

Coach Nate

Elliott Williams

Andre Miller

Armon "Teddybear" Johnson


Here is two short videos of the Blazerdancers doing DDR: