Thank goodness for Rift Beta #5. I decided I wanted to try out the Ranger today, and play a little less squishy class than Mage. I am in love with the Ranger already. This is why I love Rift so much. You have so much versatility, and every soul seems fun to play.
I am not sure how long this honeymoon will last with my Ranger today. At least with my Necro/Lock/Dom I can heal myself, and I don't see any spells like that as a Ranger. The good thing is with the Ranger I will be able to take more damage, and it seems like deal more damage so I won't have to worry about heals.
I have to say I enjoy having a spell called Headshot. The combo points seem to build faster with the Ranger so I am able to kill mobs one after another pretty quick since Quickshot can be insta spammed to build combo points before doing Headshot.
I am not sure how long this honeymoon will last with my Ranger today. At least with my Necro/Lock/Dom I can heal myself, and I don't see any spells like that as a Ranger. The good thing is with the Ranger I will be able to take more damage, and it seems like deal more damage so I won't have to worry about heals.
I have to say I enjoy having a spell called Headshot. The combo points seem to build faster with the Ranger so I am able to kill mobs one after another pretty quick since Quickshot can be insta spammed to build combo points before doing Headshot.
