I want to share a little something from my heart about Zezzle, and Hedgewick. Don't worry they aren't my attorneys, my marketing company, or anything like it may sound like. This is about a friendship I created my short time in Latency Lowlifes playing Cataclysm.
I thoroughly enjoyed playing with them, and being on vent. It is the one thing that probably kept me playing more than the first few days. I looked forward to them being on the same time as me. I thought we were bonding along with Oakstout.
We played some Rift beta together, and had a great time. We discussed guild expectations along with how hardcore we wanted to be from day one of headstart. It sounded like it was going to be the perfect player community I have been looking for in a game.
Unfortunately I couldn't play Cataclysm any more. Every day it reminded me of why I quit a few years ago. I just didn't feel it. I knew we were going to Rift so it just didn't make sense to dedicate time to a character I would probably never play again.
I promised to keep logging into vent to stay in touch, shared Facebook info, Twitter, and etc. Every day I logged into the Latency Lowlife vent, and no one ever came on. I had no way of contacting them in game any longer for Cataclysm.
I figured no big deal that the next Rift beta was just around the corner, and we would all hook up again. This is when I log into vent, and Zezzle and Hedgewick never come on. I try contacting through Facebook, and Twitter DM with no response. Oakstout later tells me they left Latency Lowlifes, and moved servers. The real zinger is when he told me they aren't playing Rift most likely now.
The news just sucked the life out of me, and why I have only logged a few hours into Rift Beta #5. I plan on still playing, and hopefully my ten days of vacation get approved to get my early jump. It still won't be the same without them, but I must move on and find a guild to join for the launch of Rift.
Was I the glue that kept it all together, and when I quit Cataclysm maybe they felt the same letdown? It makes me wonder if it was something I did. I don't know the whole story on why they left Latency Lowlifes, but from prior conversations I can make a few assumptions, but it still doesn't explain the complete disappearance. No blog entries on her blog, no tweets, no facebook. I just hope everything is okay with Zezzle and Hedgewick.
I thoroughly enjoyed playing with them, and being on vent. It is the one thing that probably kept me playing more than the first few days. I looked forward to them being on the same time as me. I thought we were bonding along with Oakstout.
We played some Rift beta together, and had a great time. We discussed guild expectations along with how hardcore we wanted to be from day one of headstart. It sounded like it was going to be the perfect player community I have been looking for in a game.
Unfortunately I couldn't play Cataclysm any more. Every day it reminded me of why I quit a few years ago. I just didn't feel it. I knew we were going to Rift so it just didn't make sense to dedicate time to a character I would probably never play again.
I promised to keep logging into vent to stay in touch, shared Facebook info, Twitter, and etc. Every day I logged into the Latency Lowlife vent, and no one ever came on. I had no way of contacting them in game any longer for Cataclysm.
I figured no big deal that the next Rift beta was just around the corner, and we would all hook up again. This is when I log into vent, and Zezzle and Hedgewick never come on. I try contacting through Facebook, and Twitter DM with no response. Oakstout later tells me they left Latency Lowlifes, and moved servers. The real zinger is when he told me they aren't playing Rift most likely now.
The news just sucked the life out of me, and why I have only logged a few hours into Rift Beta #5. I plan on still playing, and hopefully my ten days of vacation get approved to get my early jump. It still won't be the same without them, but I must move on and find a guild to join for the launch of Rift.
Was I the glue that kept it all together, and when I quit Cataclysm maybe they felt the same letdown? It makes me wonder if it was something I did. I don't know the whole story on why they left Latency Lowlifes, but from prior conversations I can make a few assumptions, but it still doesn't explain the complete disappearance. No blog entries on her blog, no tweets, no facebook. I just hope everything is okay with Zezzle and Hedgewick.