Share This!

Thursday

Can You Get Better At PvP?

What makes a great pvper?  Is it skills?  It it playing an OP class?  What makes great pvpers stand out more than a casual pvper?  Why does it seem the great pvper's always know what spell to cast?  Where do they learn this from?  Does practice actually make you a better pvper?

Why am I bringing this up about being a better pvper?  I recently read an article where top notch pvpers are now offering one on one personal training for an hourly rate.  Would you pay $100 if it made you a better pvper, and made your Kill:Death ratio much better?

Is PvP really teachable in short hourly sessions?  I personally think a great pvper has alot of knowledge stored, and I am not sure that can be taught.  I figure most great pvper's know every class in the game inside, and out.  They know most spell rotations, the animations of incoming attacks, and they have practiced these fights in their heads over, and over.

I am sure great pvper's dedicate alot of time to duels until they get to a point where they know how to win every time.  I have never been a duel person which probably is why I am not a great pvper, and when I do duel I die so fast.

Can you teach someone to instantly know what class to kill first?  Is it different every time?  Do great pvpers always know who the weakest pvper is in the group almost instantly?  Can this skill really be taught?