Share This!

Tuesday

No Goblin Or Worgen For Me

At least for now I am not going to play a Goblin, or Worgen.  After being away from the game for so long I need some area that is a little familiar to me first.  I really want to play a Druid so my choices were Troll, and Tauren.  I have never really liked the Tauren so I rolled a female Druid.

I knew things were changing, but not quite as drastic as I thought.  The Troll starting area is now the islands outside of Sen'Jin Village where you did alot of quests before.  It threw me a curve ball.

Anyways I enjoyed scoping out some new quests, and basically a new area.  I was a little frustrated at times not knowing quests by heart.  The new quest helper in the game helps a ton.

I haven't been able to play too much yet.  Working at 4am kind of puts a damper on play time, and as I get older I realize I can't function unless I am getting 8 hours of sleep.  I managed to get level 7, and move to Razor Hill.  It actually seems the same so I will be able to really get a jumpstart tomorrow in my grind to 85.

The best part about today was I didn't die once, and that is a big FU to my Bright Wizard.


Enhanced by Zemanta