I should be sleeping right now. Cataclysm is under seven hours away from launching. I have it all downloaded, and logged in just to make sure it works. It is just a waiting game now.
Cataclysm really hasn't been on my radar at all. I have been away from World of Warcraft for two years almost three. I haven't really followed any changes. I just know all the zones will now be different.
I think Cataclysm should feel like a brand new MMO to me tonight. I can't wait. I just want to experience the game again like the first time in beta, and at launch.
Will Cataclysm live up to my expectations? I will find out. I think playing with some fellow bloggers, and twitter followers will make it that much more fun. I already love Scarybooster and Theerivs from their blogs so I can't wait to chat, and play with them on Azgalor with their guild Latency Lowlifes.
Is this what I have been waiting for, or will I ragequit it also a month later? What is going to happen when SWTOR, GW2, and Rift comes out?
All I want is to have fun again in an MMO. Have friends to chat it up with on vent. I miss those days.
Cataclysm really hasn't been on my radar at all. I have been away from World of Warcraft for two years almost three. I haven't really followed any changes. I just know all the zones will now be different.
I think Cataclysm should feel like a brand new MMO to me tonight. I can't wait. I just want to experience the game again like the first time in beta, and at launch.
Will Cataclysm live up to my expectations? I will find out. I think playing with some fellow bloggers, and twitter followers will make it that much more fun. I already love Scarybooster and Theerivs from their blogs so I can't wait to chat, and play with them on Azgalor with their guild Latency Lowlifes.
Is this what I have been waiting for, or will I ragequit it also a month later? What is going to happen when SWTOR, GW2, and Rift comes out?
All I want is to have fun again in an MMO. Have friends to chat it up with on vent. I miss those days.
