Share This!

Wednesday

I Am Still In Love With Minecraft

I know, I know.  I am sure many of my readers figured I would fall in love with Minecraft, and two days later hate the game.  I had my doubts myself.  Lately every game that I thought was love at first sight ended up being one night stands.

Minecraft is in a world of its own.  I am really, really addicted to Minecraft.  How addicted to Minecraft am I?  Do you remember a few weeks ago when I said I was going back to World of Warcraft for Cataclysm on Dec 7th? 

Minecraft has taken over my life.  I am no longer interested in any MMORPG.  I am not buying Cataclysm, Guild Wars 2, or SWTOR.  I think I finally found a game that makes me happy.  It is crazy that I stuck with Warhammer Online so long, and made myself miserable every day when everything about the game always pissed me off.  I have lost complete interest in any upcoming MMORPG.

Minecraft has changed my whole outlook on life.  I am finding myself much happier these days in real life.  I see it has affected my whole life.  It has been two weeks since I posted a negative story about my real life job on Dealing With Annoying Customers.  Is it coincidence, or did Warhammer Online cause so much rage that it reflected in all aspects of my life, and now with Minecraft I am just an overall happy person?




Enhanced by Zemanta