Share This!

Thursday

Building With Minecraft

My mind is about to explode.  The addiction is fierce already to Minecraft.  I can't stop thinking about it no matter what.  I haven't had this feeling for a game in a very, very long time.

I am operating today on a back to back shift at work today with literally no sleep.  I stayed up until 4am playing the game.  I figured I would go to bed, and catch a few hours of sleep before this long dreaded work shift.  Guess what happened?

I tossed, and turned almost the whole time.   I couldn't wind down.  I just kept thinking about Minecraft, Minecraft, Minecraft, and more Minecraft.  I have all these things I want to build in my world.  Every minute I keep imagining more stuff to build, and how I want my world to look.  My mind is going 500 mph right now. 

My world map is going to be amazing when I finish it.  I have so many great ideas I sometimes don't even know where to start.  How am I going to control my time in Minecraft?  What am I going to build first? 

I have so many things I want to build I had to start making a list.  Will I ever be able to complete my world, or will there always be something to build, or rebuild better?

This is what is so great about Minecraft there is always something to do.


Enhanced by Zemanta