By now every player has read the Producer's letter at least a hundred times, and dissected it like a frog in 8th grade science class. I saw something in the letter that made me think I know what the big announcement is going to be.
The hint was a little subtle, and most players probably overlooked it. Bloggers, and players everywhere have a few predications which is more playable classes, an expansion, or possibly a third faction. I hate to be a bearer of bad news, but I don't think it is any of those three.
What did I read that has me thinking it is a big announcement that doesn't include any of the above? How could anything else be a bigger announcement than those things being added to the game?
You want to know what I think it is? I think the big announcement will have nothing to do with Warhammer Online. You heard me right. The big announcement will have nothing to do with Warhammer Online.
I predict the big announcement is going to be that DAOC 2 is in development. Did you read the first paragraph? The big announcement is coming from the producer of DAOC. At least that is how I am reading it.
How excited would you be if that was the big announcement? I think Mythic thrived with their own title because they were not limited to following an IP.
Why do you think Warcraft has thrived? Yes World of Warcraft is based off an IP, but it is their own. They can change the lore any time they feel like to cater to the game. The same can happen with Mythic with DAOC.
Once again I think the big announcement has something to do with DAOC, and not WAR. I guess we will have to wait, and see.
The hint was a little subtle, and most players probably overlooked it. Bloggers, and players everywhere have a few predications which is more playable classes, an expansion, or possibly a third faction. I hate to be a bearer of bad news, but I don't think it is any of those three.
What did I read that has me thinking it is a big announcement that doesn't include any of the above? How could anything else be a bigger announcement than those things being added to the game?
You want to know what I think it is? I think the big announcement will have nothing to do with Warhammer Online. You heard me right. The big announcement will have nothing to do with Warhammer Online.
I predict the big announcement is going to be that DAOC 2 is in development. Did you read the first paragraph? The big announcement is coming from the producer of DAOC. At least that is how I am reading it.
How excited would you be if that was the big announcement? I think Mythic thrived with their own title because they were not limited to following an IP.
Why do you think Warcraft has thrived? Yes World of Warcraft is based off an IP, but it is their own. They can change the lore any time they feel like to cater to the game. The same can happen with Mythic with DAOC.
Once again I think the big announcement has something to do with DAOC, and not WAR. I guess we will have to wait, and see.
