With the new RvR driven city going live today I would expect every player to come out of the woodwork. Will it make it harder to flip zones with so much activity? Which server, and faction will be the first to get to the new city?
It should really make tier 4 exciting today, and hopefully there are no city pushes until I at least get home from work.
I am excited to do the new rvr driven city, but unless scenarios stop popping I won't be out in the lakes pushing the zones. It just isn't exciting to me. I would rather farm scenarios until both zones are locked down, and than go invade the Inevitable City.
You never know. I may get caught up in all the hype, and do some Orvr but I highly doubt it. It is boring with a capital B. I have renown to make, and sitting at keeps, and bo's getting one renown per kill isn't going to cut it.
I have been running the Warhammer Census addon for a few days now, and it will be real interesting to see if the population numbers go up. Currently during primetime most servers have 250-350 players on. I think today should boost them closer to 450-500.