Today I ate breakfast right before logging into Minecraft. I started right away at adding more to my house. I started feeling really hungry. I kept telling myself that I just ate, and it didn't make sense why I was so hungry. I glanced up at the clock, and about fell out of my chair. Six hours had disappeared.
It doesn't stop there either. I took a short break to eat something, and went back to working on my house in Minecraft. Today so far I have managed to play about 10 hours so far. I just have a hard time logging out. I always tell myself just one more thing real quick, and the next thing you know I am still logged in hours later.
My house is looking pretty sharp. I just basically have the back to finish up, and than work on leveling the ground on the outside of the walls to make it more eye appealing overall. I need to finish the windows on the one side too.
I have decided to totally scrap everything about my original house. I plan on having a little fun with some tnt in the next few days. I just hope I don't get carried away, and blow up my whole map by accident. I think I would definitely ragequit if that happened.
It doesn't stop there either. I took a short break to eat something, and went back to working on my house in Minecraft. Today so far I have managed to play about 10 hours so far. I just have a hard time logging out. I always tell myself just one more thing real quick, and the next thing you know I am still logged in hours later.
My house is looking pretty sharp. I just basically have the back to finish up, and than work on leveling the ground on the outside of the walls to make it more eye appealing overall. I need to finish the windows on the one side too.
I have decided to totally scrap everything about my original house. I plan on having a little fun with some tnt in the next few days. I just hope I don't get carried away, and blow up my whole map by accident. I think I would definitely ragequit if that happened.


