One by one the Warhammer Online team is getting smaller. I am starting to wonder who is even left working there. I think even the remaining workers are seeing the writing on the wall. I just hope they leave at least one person working there to finally flip the switch, and kill the game.
I think it is a pretty big slap in the face that someone leaves WAR, and takes a job with Rift. I am not sure I would hire anyone that worked on WAR, but we will see how that works out. How are these guys even getting jobs in the same industry without having a one year NDA type of agreement on their contracts?
I am sure Bioware is just glad to see people leave on their own, and not have public layoffs again so they are probably relaxing the rules a bit. I give Warhammer Online until the end of the year if it makes it that long.
I think it is a pretty big slap in the face that someone leaves WAR, and takes a job with Rift. I am not sure I would hire anyone that worked on WAR, but we will see how that works out. How are these guys even getting jobs in the same industry without having a one year NDA type of agreement on their contracts?
I am sure Bioware is just glad to see people leave on their own, and not have public layoffs again so they are probably relaxing the rules a bit. I give Warhammer Online until the end of the year if it makes it that long.