It seems like RL is getting in the way of Rift. I think with my hectic work schedule right now I am unfortunately only going to be able to play on my days off. I work at 4-5am, and lately 1-2 hours of overtime each day. I am not sure, but I think I am getting old. I wake up at 2am, and get home at 4pm. I am usually dead tired by the time I get home.
I keep trying to take naps, but instead I end up rolling over, and sleeping until I work the next day. My body just doesn't operate on 3-5 hours of sleep anymore. I really want to play Rift, and it looks like it will have to be on my days off when I am not operating on no sleep. Hopefully I won't be the last one to 50 on the server.
I keep trying to take naps, but instead I end up rolling over, and sleeping until I work the next day. My body just doesn't operate on 3-5 hours of sleep anymore. I really want to play Rift, and it looks like it will have to be on my days off when I am not operating on no sleep. Hopefully I won't be the last one to 50 on the server.
