- Achievements. I love seeing the broadcasts of players accomplishments. They took WAR's Tome of Knowledge to the next level, and more.
- Goblins. No doubt about it. The Goblin zone is amazing.
- Shards. No more stinking shards.
- Ammo. No more arrows.
- Azshara. The zone changes are spectacular. The Goblin Rocket Exchange Way is like a massive rail system through the whole zone.
- Latency Lowlifes. I love the guild full of bloggers, and our readers.
- I find myself wanting to play 24/7
- I actually enjoy the crafting. Currently I am doing Mining, and Skinning.
- Real Live Events that give rewards you actually want, not a level 8 health potion like WAR.
- Guild Perks that make gaining each level worth it. Unlike WAR's guild leveling reward system which is a joke.
- Mounts that are actually unique, and cool looking. No I am not talking about the sparkling pony.
The list could go on, and on. It just seems Blizzard always knows how to implement, or improve something that someone else did. The next thing you know they will let us build houses, or guild towns Minecraft style, but always ten times better.