Okay I have been in a real slump lately. I am not getting my gaming fix, and the withdrawal symptoms are getting worse. Tonight I move to my next game I am going to try. I never even heard of the game until @Rer kept wanting a skin code for it from PAX.
I finally decided to check out the website, and see what the game is all about. All I can say is holy cow. This game seems like the type of game I dream about. Of course this is all just based on what I have read so far. I haven't played it yet because I see an all nighter coming.
This game is like WoW arenas without the leveling grind. How great is that. It is what I am looking for. Small group pvp with teams where you play people around your same skill level. How can that not be fun?
The advantage I see is players will play it alot more than just ten games like in WoW. I am just super excited about this game. It has ladders, and everything. I think I finally found my next gaming addiction.
Lets just hope it doesn't disappoint me after I start playing it. So do you want to know what game it is? The game is actually League of Legends. It is free which is nice so I don't have to waste fifty bucks if I end up not liking it.
I may fool around with some practice games with bots tonight, or it may end up being tomorrow night. It just looks like the best part of WoW made into a little mini game just to make me the happiest gamer on earth right now.
After a little practice I will try to do it with some other players, and see how much fun I can have.
I finally decided to check out the website, and see what the game is all about. All I can say is holy cow. This game seems like the type of game I dream about. Of course this is all just based on what I have read so far. I haven't played it yet because I see an all nighter coming.
This game is like WoW arenas without the leveling grind. How great is that. It is what I am looking for. Small group pvp with teams where you play people around your same skill level. How can that not be fun?
The advantage I see is players will play it alot more than just ten games like in WoW. I am just super excited about this game. It has ladders, and everything. I think I finally found my next gaming addiction.
Lets just hope it doesn't disappoint me after I start playing it. So do you want to know what game it is? The game is actually League of Legends. It is free which is nice so I don't have to waste fifty bucks if I end up not liking it.
I may fool around with some practice games with bots tonight, or it may end up being tomorrow night. It just looks like the best part of WoW made into a little mini game just to make me the happiest gamer on earth right now.
After a little practice I will try to do it with some other players, and see how much fun I can have.
