Why? Because I think they are stalking me. I know they must be reading my blog secretly in the dark. Why else would they give double xp/renown all this weekend?
They had to read my blog where I wanted to just take a break before I went to PAX. They just had to get me to play this weekend.
Anyways I hope somehow I can finally get to 40 with my Archmage. I work the whole weekend, but if I play alot once I get home it may be possible. I have full rested, a scroll to go from 39 to 40, and will earn double xp, and renown all weekend. It should be easy since I am 34.5 currently.
They had to read my blog where I wanted to just take a break before I went to PAX. They just had to get me to play this weekend.
Anyways I hope somehow I can finally get to 40 with my Archmage. I work the whole weekend, but if I play alot once I get home it may be possible. I have full rested, a scroll to go from 39 to 40, and will earn double xp, and renown all weekend. It should be easy since I am 34.5 currently.
