I took another trip down to the store to look at computer games. I stood there looking at games forever it seemed. After looking at hundreds of titles nothing interested me.
All I see on the shelf are games that are, or going free to play soon. I see lots of games that are on there last leg. Why are computer games lacking in new titles?
I saw all these games like Champions Online, Star Trek Online, Warhammer Online, World of Warcraft, APB, Lord of the Rings Online, Dungeons and Dragons Online, and many other MMORPG's. I have to say none of them interest me any longer.
I think maybe I need a new genre to play. I look at possibly some games I might like. I know years ago I enjoyed some of the sims games like Sim City, Sim Towers, Rollercoaster Tycoon, and so on. I feel the same way about these games. It doesn't really seem like anything new, and exciting has come out for these types of games since I stopped playing them years ago.
I hate all the Age of Empires, Civilization, Command and Conquer games. I just am not into history.
I keep trying new FPS type games, but one or two days later I end up being bored, and not playing them again. I have played Team Fortress, Medal of Honor, Call of Duty, and more.
I just don't know really what I am looking for. I think I want some kind of sport game, but I never really see them marketed towards pc gamers. Should I just buy an xbox, or playstation?
It just seems that the selection for console games is so much better. I started looking at all the selections to choose from, and they make more than three genres of games. You can skateboard, box, wrestle, mma, motocross, tennis, and so much more. I just don't want to fork out money for a console, and a month later find myself wanting to play on my PC again when GW2, or SWTOR comes out.

All I see on the shelf are games that are, or going free to play soon. I see lots of games that are on there last leg. Why are computer games lacking in new titles?
I saw all these games like Champions Online, Star Trek Online, Warhammer Online, World of Warcraft, APB, Lord of the Rings Online, Dungeons and Dragons Online, and many other MMORPG's. I have to say none of them interest me any longer.
I think maybe I need a new genre to play. I look at possibly some games I might like. I know years ago I enjoyed some of the sims games like Sim City, Sim Towers, Rollercoaster Tycoon, and so on. I feel the same way about these games. It doesn't really seem like anything new, and exciting has come out for these types of games since I stopped playing them years ago.
I hate all the Age of Empires, Civilization, Command and Conquer games. I just am not into history.
I keep trying new FPS type games, but one or two days later I end up being bored, and not playing them again. I have played Team Fortress, Medal of Honor, Call of Duty, and more.
I just don't know really what I am looking for. I think I want some kind of sport game, but I never really see them marketed towards pc gamers. Should I just buy an xbox, or playstation?
It just seems that the selection for console games is so much better. I started looking at all the selections to choose from, and they make more than three genres of games. You can skateboard, box, wrestle, mma, motocross, tennis, and so much more. I just don't want to fork out money for a console, and a month later find myself wanting to play on my PC again when GW2, or SWTOR comes out.
