Share This!

Friday

Things Players Say

My first Howling Gorge today was a great experience. I get queued up for a scenario half over, and being basically spawn camped.

I am busy throwing out heal dots, and group heals trying to reverse the trend. I was trying my hardest to keep everyone alive. I was the only healer in the scenario I realized after checking the scoreboard.

Here is why I love the things players say.

QQnumber: Are you an idiot healer? Rez me!!!

(After ignoring the whole scenario)

Riazza: You died two feet from the spawn.

QQnumber: I am a WH, and I kill people fast. A rez is faster. I think you are just lazy.

Riazza: I think you are lazy because you refused to respawn, and run back two seconds. You think you deserve special attention like Lebron James. It would take longer for my rez, and heals casting than just respawning.

QQnumber: You are talking about this and that. It's different.