Share This!

Tuesday

I Like It, I Like It

My initial impressions of The Lord of the Rings Online is very good. I like it, I like it. I finally was able to play it this morning after the initial download took longer than I thought. I decided to just pick a server that sounded cool so I ended up on Firefoot.

I have tried out two classes so far, and still undecided which I like better. What classes did I choose? Of course I picked ranged dps. I am playing a Rune Keeper, and a Hunter. Both are very fun to play. I am still learning what spells work best, and how the classes work overall. I am around level 7 on both.

There is one more class I want to try. I think it was the Minstrel. It was the class with lots of crowd control. I just don't know how that will work trying to level up solo.

I still have lots to learn about the game, and look forward to spending more time playing the game this week, and possibly more in the future if I end up really liking it.