Share This!

Thursday

Guild Experiment In Warhammer Online

I am thinking of trying out a guild experiment in Warhammer Online on Gorfang Order. I want to try to build a massive guild starting with only Tier 1 players, and leveling all the way up to Tier 4.

There would be no restrictions on joining except using Ventrilo. I would accept anyone into the guild. We would mostly focus on Orvr, and Scenarios. The guild would be based more on numbers than skills initially. If you have a pulse than you can join.

Why would I want to do this? I want to see how many players I can actually help get to Tier 4. I am not a great player myself so I would need to surround myself with an initial core of Officers who would also like to try this experiment out, and help me get it going. Do I have any takers?