Share This!

Thursday

Funny Things Happen

The other day when creating my Red Venom guild something really funny happened. How is creating a guild funny? Believe me it is.

I log on, and start seeing others logging on to create the guild. I wait a little bit longer, and we are still missing two players to do it. I decide to try my luck at advertising it. I get a few responses, and put in party chat for everyone to meet in Altdorf.

It is simple enough. Everyone was paying subscribers so I didn't have to worry about anyone not being able to make it. After around ten minutes of waiting the two are still not in Altdorf, and shows them in Nordland.

I keep typing stuff in party chat with no response. I send whispers, and Ashten says he is really new at the game, and he just finished a PQ so he would be coming.

We waited, and waited. I would imagine another 10-15 minutes. I whispered someone in the city that was willing to take one of the spots to help out. I still needed Ashten.

Finally it shows him in Altdorf. He makes it to the guild registrar, and we tell him he finally made it, and to leave The Forces of Order guild. Two seconds later we see a party chat from him that says "Sorry BRB getting snack."

He never left his other guild. We again waited thinking he would be right back after running to the fridge. Suddenly we see the message Ashten has logged out.

Vent fills with laughter. By this time you couldn't be mad, but just had to sit back and laugh.

Anyways we finally found someone else, and the guild was created. Ashten has never been seen again. He is probably still in Forces of Order thinking he is in my guild.