Share This!

Friday

Five Time Champion in Warhammer Online

Believe it or not, but I have been a Champion five times in the last few days in stage 3 of the rvr driven city siege. How am I getting chosen? I am almost RR71 with Warlord gear unlocks. Am I really running around with that many undergeared players in my pug city sieges that I keep getting picked? I thought I was behind the gear curve, and would never be chosen as a champion.

I initially thought being a champion would be almost as good as sleeping with a supermodel. I think running the city with pugs isn't much fun. Every single time I have been the first champ burned down. It isn't like I run around getting deathblows left, and right either. I am basically burned down in the first 30 seconds of the fight. How can 65k worth of hit points go down so fast?

It is pretty sad situation. It happens so fast I am not even sure the champ healer is healing me. It just pisses me off, and I want to break keyboards. Yesterday I somehow managed to get 4 sieges in on one city push. Three out of four times I was a champ, and died a horrible, and quick death.

It looks like Order is very disorganized. No one really knows what they are doing in stage 3. I could almost bet half the order are focusing the king when he is invulnerable because they don't even realize it. Why aren't they focusing on the champions? How hard is it for 24 people to target one champion, and inflict 24k damage every 2-3 seconds. They would be dead in less than 10-15 seconds.

It is why my guild experiment is a top priority for me. I am no strategist, or elite player, but if I could get at least 24 people on vent I think good things will happen.

I wish there was a way to opt out of being a champion because being focus fired down is not an enjoyable experience.