Share This!

Tuesday

Can We Vote For At Least Five Scenarios To Die?

I am not a huge fan of some of the scenarios. Why couldn't the players at least compromise on some dying forever? I am sorry, but some of these weekend warfront scenarios just ruin the whole weekend for me.

I can try to avoid the ones I hate, but when it is the weekend warfront everyone queues for it regardless. I would maybe get one scenario pop every hour or two.

Are there really players that enjoy Stonetroll Crossing? Blackfire Basin? Let's at least do the fun ones like Tor Anroc, Mourkain Temple, High Pass Cemetary.

I understand players don't like content being removed from the game, but seriously some of these scenarios really do need a /delete.

The weekend warfronts seem to really affect my renown gain in a bad way. It just sucks that you spend half your time running around looking for people to kill, or running around avoiding fights to finish the objectives in most of the scenarios.

When most players finish Stonetroll Crossing with an average of about 1k of renown you know the scenario sucks.