I admit it. I am jealous of the guild Arsenal on Gorfang. They are everything I ever dreamed about for a guild.
I know I suck, but a great guild can make a terribad player great. How can you not want to be a guild member of Arsenal?
They work together. They do scenarios together. They do LotD together. They help each other out. They use Ventrilo. They have Arisechicken doing one zillion healing in a city siege.
Why wouldn't you want to be part of this guild. They are everything that any MMORPG player would dream about. I wrote down that I want to be part of Arsenal. I heard if you write down your dreams that they become goals. If you achieve your goals than you are one happy mofo because you are in the best guild in Warhammer called Arsenal.
I know I am Order on Gorfang, but I have to be honest to all my loyal Wasdstomp RSS Readers. I would think I died, and gone to heaven if I was a member of Arsenal. They do things together.
I see no Order guilds on Gorfang that dominate like Arsenal does. Does destro actually fear anyone when queueing for scenarios?