Share This!

Monday

Tonight Was Absolutely Horrible

I am not sure if I never usually log in on Monday nights or what. It was the worst night ever. Why am I saying that?

I don't think one zone flipped the whole five hours I was on. I am talking for both sides. No one was even in the Orvr zone from what I could tell on my War report. Can you guess where everyone was?

Everyone was doing PvE in a pvp based game. I saw tons of people in the Land of the Dead, LV, and etc. I guess Monday nights are PvE nights.

I did manage to get into some scenarios. They were horrible. Absolutely horrible. I think almost every scenario had one healer, and that one healer was a worthless piece of pixels. There is probably a reason this one healer wasn't doing PvE.

Anyways my first night from 69 to 70 was pretty worthless for gaining renown. With no zone flip freenown, and lots of low levels in the scenarios it was a huge waste of time.