Share This!

Tuesday

My First Hour of Playing Allods Online

I have to say I am really impressed with my first hour of playing Allods Online.  I love the graphics, and the game seems to be easy to figure stuff out.  It has a World of Warcraft flavor to it so that may be why it feels like you already know how to do everything.

I definitely see myself continuing to play Allods Online.  It is always fun, and exciting to play a game at launch.  It is like the first day back to school after summer break.   I just need to find myself a guild with some ventrilo, and I will be golden.

I took a quick video of me playing the first hour in Allods Online.   Be ready for some serious eye candy with the graphics in this game.  I had my video settings at very highest with running Fraps, and still getting over 70 FPS.  Be sure to watch this Allods Online video in full HD settings.