Share This!

Tuesday

I am playing Allods Online

I am pretty excited to check out Allods Online today for the first time.  I have updated my game files, and will be spamming my play button in just a few more hours.  Open beta starts at 11am pacific time today.

It is going to be interesting to see how the cash shop works on the game since the game is free, and also no monthly subscriptions.  Will I be spending more than $15 a month to compete?

I have barely done any research on the game.  Will that backfire on me?  Will others have a competitive advantage?

It always feels like a new game is easier when everyone is basically playing the game for the first time.  I hate going into a game a few years after launch with no one to ask questions, or get help from since starting areas are like ghost towns.

I don't even know exactly what class I am going to play.  My mind is saying caster for the PvP, but I have always liked a healer when leveling up in PvE.

Anyways it should be fun to be in a new game with lots of people excited about playing.  These next few hours will probably take forever to come.