My addiction to the hidden object gaming genre is still going strong. Today I took the leap, and spent twenty bucks on The Mysterious P.I.: The Curious Case of Counterfeit Cove, and a few hours later I found myself still playing, and forcing myself to take a break.
I really think this hidden object game is very well made. It takes a little more time to find the objects. The game has a ton of content. Initially I wasn't sure what to expect until I started playing the game. The timer shows approximately twenty hours to complete the game, and solve the case. It has over 100 levels, and I think I just finished level ten.
The game really lacks a storyline though compared to the Temple Of Life I completed the other day. I guess it is good to mix it up a little. I am currently into the game about three hours. It seems I was playing longer than that, but maybe it only tracks the time when actually solving puzzles.
The one downfall I have already noticed is eventually you go back to the same scenarios, but have to find different hidden objects. It is a little easier the second time around because you can remember from the previous time where some of the items are even though it wasn't on your list the first time.
I am really loving the games. They are so relaxing to play, and also fun. I see myself playing hidden object games for a while until I burn myself out on them. I probably need to slow down a little, but it is just so addicting to just solve one more puzzle. It could get a little expensive buying a new game every couple of days.
I really think this hidden object game is very well made. It takes a little more time to find the objects. The game has a ton of content. Initially I wasn't sure what to expect until I started playing the game. The timer shows approximately twenty hours to complete the game, and solve the case. It has over 100 levels, and I think I just finished level ten.
The game really lacks a storyline though compared to the Temple Of Life I completed the other day. I guess it is good to mix it up a little. I am currently into the game about three hours. It seems I was playing longer than that, but maybe it only tracks the time when actually solving puzzles.
The one downfall I have already noticed is eventually you go back to the same scenarios, but have to find different hidden objects. It is a little easier the second time around because you can remember from the previous time where some of the items are even though it wasn't on your list the first time.
I am really loving the games. They are so relaxing to play, and also fun. I see myself playing hidden object games for a while until I burn myself out on them. I probably need to slow down a little, but it is just so addicting to just solve one more puzzle. It could get a little expensive buying a new game every couple of days.