I keep adding more to my Minecraft world each day. I initially think of my next area to work on, and I seem to way underestimate the time to complete it in Minecraft. Unfortunately reality usually hits me after I have spent a whole day in one area, and still not even close to what I want that piece of the world in Minecraft to look like.
I really am trying to try to venture away from my current house, but in the back of my mind I am still thinking how it will interconnect with my huge house. Who knows what is going to happen in my world of Minecraft? In the end it may by one gigantic house in Minecraft.
I was really hoping to show some screenshots of my latest work, but it is taking so much longer than I even imagined. I guess it may be good that I don't do construction in real life because every 3-5 hour project ends up taking like three days.
I have the next few days off from work so hopefully I will be able to make some great progress, and be able to show everyone my latest creations. Anyways time to get back to the grindstone.
I really am trying to try to venture away from my current house, but in the back of my mind I am still thinking how it will interconnect with my huge house. Who knows what is going to happen in my world of Minecraft? In the end it may by one gigantic house in Minecraft.
I was really hoping to show some screenshots of my latest work, but it is taking so much longer than I even imagined. I guess it may be good that I don't do construction in real life because every 3-5 hour project ends up taking like three days.
I have the next few days off from work so hopefully I will be able to make some great progress, and be able to show everyone my latest creations. Anyways time to get back to the grindstone.