Share This!

Monday

My First Warfront Premade Tonight

Sounds like fun huh?  Premades are always fun because you rarely lose, and usually destroy pugs.  Today I thought I would see if anyone would bite on making a premade?  It didn't take long to have a full group, and off into the queue we went.

The queue hated our group.  The average queue time solo was almost instant, but we were forced to wait over 10 minutes each time.  How hard is it to let a full group in?

Anyways we all decided that the plan was to camp out at Codex.  Everyone seemed to understand the concept of winning in there.  I thought to myself that this was going to be alot of fun.

The Warfront starts, and we all rush Codex.  We easily take it, and I am one happy camper.  I thought okay we will just camp out up here, and protect the flag.  What was I thinking?  The next thing you know my whole premade is off doing their own thing.

I knew the premade was fail when at the end the healer was bragging about his healing, the dps was bragging about best damage on the scoreboard, and so on.  I thought I would give it one more chance.  Once again we enter a Warfront, but this time none of my premade even made it to Codex.  I just ended up putting up the white flag, and did my own thing, and left the premade after that Codex.

The next Codex I join solo, and we destroy the Guardians.  We held all 4 flags, and I finally finished my win 5 codex quest.  It was the best way to end my night with a great victory like that.
Enhanced by Zemanta