Share This!

Thursday

How To Be An Idiot Noob In Rift


My Stats in Rift After Armor Upgrade

I should write a book.  I do so many boneheaded noob moves I could probably make millions selling my book.  So what did I do this time to make myself look like a complete idiot, and noob?  It is so bad I think I don't even want anyone to know from embarrassment.

Okay I guess you convinced me to spill my guts.  Well, remember when I said I was going to PvP all the way to 50?  I have my eyes on alot of level 25 pvp gear that I can buy easily with all my favor.  I thought my gear wasn't that bad.  The problem was I never actually looked at it.


My Rift stats before armor upgrades
I literally had five open slots where I had nothing.  My head, shoulders, neck, and rings were empty, and almost every piece of gear I looked at on the auction house increased my stats by at least triple.  No wonder I felt like I couldn't one versus one anyone.  I was basically running around naked this whole time.

It is funny in a way.  I kept thinking my character looked a little underdressed, but once again for some reason I just didn't look at my gear.  If I had a gearscore it probably would of been like 342.  Anyways I am off to see how much better my survivability is in the Warfronts now that I will be in god mode compared to what I was.

I guess you can look at my idiot noobness as a blessing in a way.  All those fights probably taught me to be a better pvper, and now with my increased stats I hopefully will be winning now.  I just need to learn how to kite better.