I finally hit level 25 in Rift. I know it is hard to believe. I know some players who have already hit 50, and passed me up with their alts already. At least this time I am sticking to my guns, and only leveling up doing Warfronts.
I have come to realize that the leveling this way is brutal. It is going to take forever to hit level 50. I will have so much favor saved up I will be able to buy ten sets of epics. The biggest downfall I have seen with only leveling in the Warfronts is money. Most players don't even bother looting other players so I may make 50 silver per warfront. Sadly that doesn't even pay for my class skill training. I have put in a few suggestions to increase the loot drops, and incorporate auto looting when a player dies like the way it works in Warhammer.
I was able to buy a few blues with my favor at level 25, but not a full set like I thought it would be. I may have to keep raising my Moribund, and Eldritch rep to open up more stuff. I am already thinking there needs to be more pvp sets of gear as you level up since favor is all you really earn if pvp is all you do.
I also joined my first guild last night that promised pvp only. They promise premades, world pvp, and vent. Basically it fills three of my requirements of a guild. Now we will see if they organize real premades or if it is 5 guys just running around doing there own thing, and not taking orders. I have no problem leaving a guild if it isn't up to my pvp standards.
I have come to realize that the leveling this way is brutal. It is going to take forever to hit level 50. I will have so much favor saved up I will be able to buy ten sets of epics. The biggest downfall I have seen with only leveling in the Warfronts is money. Most players don't even bother looting other players so I may make 50 silver per warfront. Sadly that doesn't even pay for my class skill training. I have put in a few suggestions to increase the loot drops, and incorporate auto looting when a player dies like the way it works in Warhammer.
I was able to buy a few blues with my favor at level 25, but not a full set like I thought it would be. I may have to keep raising my Moribund, and Eldritch rep to open up more stuff. I am already thinking there needs to be more pvp sets of gear as you level up since favor is all you really earn if pvp is all you do.
I also joined my first guild last night that promised pvp only. They promise premades, world pvp, and vent. Basically it fills three of my requirements of a guild. Now we will see if they organize real premades or if it is 5 guys just running around doing there own thing, and not taking orders. I have no problem leaving a guild if it isn't up to my pvp standards.
