Okay I am all pumped up to play Rift. I consumed two Viso for a total of 600mg of caffeine. I figure I better check to make sure there is no last minute download updates. I load the patcher, and the big Play button is glowing.
I thought to myself OMG they actually opened the servers early. My heart races as I see the intro screens. I see it loading 23%, 46%, 74%, and the screen starts to load. The game music is pounding in my ears as my heart races, and the adrenaline rush goes through my body.
All of a sudden I feel like I am in the world of Inception. I feel the /kick, and come back to reality. The screen shows all the servers are still locked.
I thought to myself OMG they actually opened the servers early. My heart races as I see the intro screens. I see it loading 23%, 46%, 74%, and the screen starts to load. The game music is pounding in my ears as my heart races, and the adrenaline rush goes through my body.
All of a sudden I feel like I am in the world of Inception. I feel the /kick, and come back to reality. The screen shows all the servers are still locked.
